Events are still happening online and we want you there! Visit our events page to join the fun and learning spaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Student Activities and Advocacy Office (SAA) is the primary source of information about:
- Associated Students of the College of Marin (ASCOM) – Student Government
- Basic Needs support - food, housing, mental health support, and technology access and facilitation
- COM Cares
- College success, life skills, and social justice and leadership workshops
- Marin County and Bay Area community resources and services
- Standards of Student Conduct
- Student clubs
- Welcome Week
SAA is committed to facilitating learning that complements students’ academic goals, while cultivating opportunities to empower and strengthen student participation in the life, governance, and success of the College.
We aim to provide learning that supports and reflects our diverse student population. Through active engagement in campus activities and the student conduct process, students will enhance their critical thinking and communications skills, their social, cultural, and intellectual interactions, as well as, better understand their responsibility for oneself and the community.