We offer academic, career and personal counseling appointments, instruction, and referrals to services that promote your success.
- Confidential academic, career and personal counseling appointments
- Student Education Plans for graduation and/or transfer
- Referrals to campus services that help foster your development and ease your transition into campus life
- Credit classes focused on career development, academic success strategies and transfer success
- Review of transfer requirements for CSU, UC and private universities
Short-term psychological services (with licensed psychologists only)
With the AB 705 legislation, students are not required to take a test to enroll in math, English, or ESL classes at College of Marin. California Community Colleges use high school GPA and guided self-placement to help students select their math, English and ESL classes. The best way to select the right math, English or ESL class is to meet with a counselor. A counselor will help you determine the best choice for your individualized educational goal.