The mission of the Transfer Club is to:
- Build a stronger transfer culture at College of Marin
- Be an active link between the Transfer and Career Center and students
- Draw and create a strong sense of support and community
- Provide peer support and up-to-date information to students planning to transfer to four-year colleges or universities
- Sponsor activities and events that allow students to explore transfer options and gain valuable information about the transfer process
- Provide guidance, empower students and encourage students to utilize appropriate resources and to self-advocate as they go through the transfer process
For the Fall 2020 semester, Transfer Club Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month from 12:40-1:30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom information.
Sign up to recieve more information at: http://eepurl.com/cRUVIf
Transfer Club and ASCOM sponsored campus tours
The Transfer Club and Associated Students of College of Marin host several campus tours throughout each academic year. During the 2016-2017 year, we visited UC Santa Cruz, UC Davis, and San Francisco State University.
For our next campus tour, we will visit Stanford University on December 1st. Transportation and lunch will be provided.
You must sign-up in person at the Transfer and Career Center, Student Services, Room 206.
To know when our next campus tours will be, sign up to join the Transfer Listserv: http://eepurl.com/cRUVIf