College of Marin Crisis Assessment, Response, and Education Team
Purpose of COM CARE and the COM CARE Team
- To assist instructors and staff as they identify concerns or troubling behavior related to a student’s personal or academic progress, i.e., personal issues, absences, failing academic performance, failure to turn in assignments, etc.
- To provide assistance and referral for students having difficult personal or academic concerns. This may include an academic intervention through Counseling in collaboration with you, or behavioral intervention by the Student Conduct Officer or other designated Care Team members.
- To report and address concerns regarding the wellbeing or behavior of another individual on campus.
Contact COM CARE Team
- Submit a CARE Report by logging into your MyCOM Portal. Then, select COM CARE under the Quick Links Column or go to the Applications Tab and select the COM CARE icon.
- For nonemergency consultation during business hours, call (415) 485-9376
- After business hours concern consultation, call COM Police Department: (415) 485-9696
Who is the COM CARE Team?
Sadika Sulaiman Hara
Director of Student Services—Activities and Advocacy
Director of Student Services—Student Accessibility Services
Chief Jeff Marozick
Chief of Police
Dean of Math and Sciences
Student Conduct Officer
Director of Student Success- Kinesiology and Athletics
Associate Director of Enrollment Services
Student Health Services Coordinator