Immigrant Legal Defense (ILD) provides FREE immigration legal services to all COM students, faculty and staff. Some services include:
- Immigration consultations
- DACA Renewals
- Green cards, family-based petitions, U-visas, and others
- DACA filing fee assistance (while funds are available)
Schedule a free consultation with ILD online at https://findyourally.com/
- Search for College of Marin, select your appointment type (only virtual or telephone is currently available), and enter the requested information.
- The California Community Colleges and the Higher Education Legal Services Appointment Portal do not capture information on undocumented students. California Community Colleges will not release personally identifiable student information related to immigration status unless required by judicial order.
For US Citizenship Test Preparation resources, click here.