All registered students, regardless of insurance, are eligible for the same no charge or low-cost student health services care.
The Student Health Center is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and health services assistants who are ready to help students maintain their health. Physician appointments are also available.
- First Aid, assessment, treatment, and/or referral for short-term illness and acute health concerns.
- Referral to community providers for a long-term illness.
- Campus health education and prevention outreach programs.
- Physical Exams for College of Marin program requirements.
- TB skin tests, selected immunizations, Hep B, Tdap, MMR, and Influenza.
- Selected lab tests, Free pregnancy tests.
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician appointments are available, same day drop-in visits are welcome.
- Provision of OTC medications, condoms, and feminine products with a disclaimer.
- Antibiotics and other prescription medications if medically indicated by Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Referral to College of Marin Psychology or Counseling services and community mental health providers when requested or indicated.