The College of Marin Student Health Center provides equitable access to health care and health education; and is a place where students feel safe, respected, and supported in pursuit of their educational goals.
The Student Health Center is available to all properly registered College of Marin Students. The center is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and health services assistants who are ready to help students maintain their health. Physician appointments are also available.
- First Aid, assessment, treatment, and/or referral for short-term illness and acute health concerns.
- Referral to community providers for a long-term illness.
- Campus health education and prevention outreach programs.
- Physical Exams for College of Marin program requirements.
- TB and selected immunizations.
- Selected lab tests, free pregnancy tests.
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician appointments are available, same-day drop-in visits are welcome.
- Provision of OTC medications, condoms, and feminine products with a disclaimer.
- Antibiotics and other prescription medications if medically indicated by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Referral to College of Marin Psychology or Counseling services and community mental health providers when requested or indicated.