- You will gain a better understanding of the material from tutors who have mastered the coursework
- You will be able to review key concepts from courses
- You will be able to ask the questions you did not ask in class
- You will be better prepared to participate in class
- You will learn new methods for note taking and textbook reading
- You will learn new study strategies
Interested in being a Tutor?
If you are interested in tutoring at the TLC, please complete the Tutor Application online.
In order to apply for a peer tutoring position, you must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above, have received an A or a B in the course you wish to tutor, and have a written recommendation from a faculty member in the subject area you wish to tutor.