Beginning Fall 2020 College of Marin (COM) and Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC) Career Services team are partnering to offer additional resources and activities for both COM and SRJC students. All workshops are open for COM and SRJC students to attend. Please check out the calendar of workshops and events for details.
The Transfer and Career Center hosts events and offers information and resources to help students find employment.
- COM's exclusive online job board that is updated daily with local jobs specifically targeted at COM students: CollegeCentral.com/marin
- Job Bulletin Board just outside the Transfer & Career Center with job flyers from local employers.
- Check out our rich Resource Library in the Transfer & Career Center where students can research how to prepare for their job search.
- We also host two Job Fairs annually, one in the Fall semester and one in the Spring semester.
- Watch for our Employer of the Day events where local employers come to campus to recruit and hire for open positions.
- We host Workshops to help students with the job search process...everything from networking, resume review, interview practice sessions, career exploration and more.
Check out the additional resources we offer by navigating our web site.